Twin Valley Golf Club is dedicated to making your golf experience the best that it can possibly be. To ensure that every player has the best possible experience, we have a few simple guidelines that we ask you to abide by:
- The course will be off path 90-degree rule unless posted otherwise.
- Proper golf etiquette and attire is required at all times.
- Please repair all ball marks and smoothly rake all bunkers.
- Please keep carts on cart path on all par-3’s.
- Please obey all cart rules where posted.
- Please obey all course rules provided by golf staff.
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the course. Coolers are available in the pro shop for your use.
- Pin positions are marked on the green by the following:
- Red Flag= Front
- White Flag= Middle
- Blue Flag= Back
- The Boundary Markers on the course is marked by the following:
- Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes
- Lateral hazards are defined by red stakes
- Out of bounds are defined
- Environmentally sensitive areas are defined by green capped stakes
- All yardage markers are measured to the center of the green