Welcome to Twin Valley Golf Club
Nestled in the beautiful country of the Sand Hills of central North Carolina off the beaten path you will find 161 acres of solitude and serenity. Built in 1935 and expanded in the 1970s a once fully private club is now open to the public. Drive the half mile driveway that opens up to a historic main building that houses the golf shop, snack shack and ballroom. Take in the southern charm while sitting on the front porch over-looking the 9th green. This hidden treasure is re-claiming is historic beauty and invites you to watch it blossom. If you live in the surrounding area or traveling to or from the coast it is worth the stop. A hidden gem in the Tar Heel state.
Why Play Twin Valley?
- Designed by Donald Ross and Gary Player this is sure to be a treat for the true lovers of the game.
- Top Notch Customer Service delivered by a team and community that has a genuine passion for the game and values your visit and business.
- You will see exciting changes and something new each and every visit.
- We value not only experienced players but beginner and junior players alike.
- Planning a beach or Pinehurst golf trip? This is the perfect pit stop for a quick round with your friends.