Twin Valley Golf Club History:
Twin Valley Golf Club is an 18-hole championship caliber golf course designed by Donald Ross and Gary Player. Twin Valley opened in 1935 and the club house was built in 1938. It features Bermuda 328 greens complimented by Bermuda 411 fairways, rough, and tees. Once a private member only club it is now open to the public and serving as an amenity to the Wadesboro community and surrounding counties.